Thursday, July 8, 2010

Almost 2 months old!




Wow, it's hard to believe that Cole man will be 8 weeks old on Monday! It's been quite an adventure. I don't get much sleep at night so I try to sleep during the day...I decided to take 12 weeks off from work so now I won't be going back until mid-August. Since our last post, we have had such a great time-we went to Baton Rouge to show baby Cole off to my family, then left the kids with my mom and went to New Orleans to have a mommy and daddy night in the French Quarter. We got to stay at the beautiful Hotel Monteleone and we had a blast! We ate lunch at Cafe Maspero, dinner at Deanie's, and went to at least every bar on Bourbon Street starting at 9am Saturday morning. We saw somethings I won't share here, and drank a little more than we probably should have but it was just what the doctor ordered! Here are a few pics of us from NOLA!

We also had some family pictures taken a few weeks ago by Nicole Spikes to document baby Cole's first few weeks of life! If you want to see a preview, they are available on her blog at nicolespikesphotography.com....she did an incredible job with a cranky baby...they turned our so good and I just placed my order today so I am eagerly anticipating their arrival!

We finally got Cole's stomach issues in check...after formula change number 3 from Similac, to Soy to Enfamil Gentlease, which Parker was also on, its like we have a new baby. He still gets uncomfortable everynow and then but for 6 weeks, he would go for an entire week without pooping! Can you imagine the pain in that! I sure can't :)

And last but not least, the fourth of July! We didn't do much over the weekend last weekend but we did go next door to the in laws and BBQ and pop fireworks! Here are a few pics from that!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures that you had taken are beautiful and so sweet! Glad that you were able to have a date night and that you found a formula that works for Cole!

    ReplyDelete