Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our July!








Why is July going by so quickly??? Only 2 more weeks left off of my 12 week maternity leave. That's really hard to believe...which means that my newest addition, baby Cole is 10 weeks old this week...it has truly been such an incredible few weeks! At his 2 month old check up, he was only measuring in the 8th percentile, so although we truly believe he will be just fine, the doctors are still watching the little man! I am just overly cautious and I know they are too! A few things happening in July...well first we decided to add onto the house, so we have a gigantic mudpit in our backyard! We are building a beautiful carpport/storage room and covered patio and its so exciting. Problem is, it rains nearly everyday so they haven't been able to pour the concrete, which means hugh moshpit of mud right out the back door...but I know it will all be worth it in the end. Parker man is taking after his daddy more and more each day and fights me tooth and nail to be outside...he wants to be doing something outside whether its playing in the mud in his John Deere, mowing like daddy with his plastic push mower or whatever he can find. I guess he also managed to find the fireants...he had to get a shot, antibiotic and some 40$ cream to cure these bites, don't they look horrible, poor little man...I also turned 28 on the 16th and after a few tries of getting everyone together, we finally managed to make it to Painting with a Twist! This was my first time to do it and it was such a blast, I think we are all planning/hoping to go back soon! I guess that's it for now! Don't forget to buy your ticket to the Baron's Ball for the American Cancer Society on August 21st at Fox Creek Farms! check it out at baronsballshreveport.org!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Twench-eight r u do! I had a great time Painting and Twisting! Let's go back soon! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete