Friday, March 18, 2011

My best friend is engaged!

Wow!!! It's been too long. I have to get better about making these posts. Today is March 18th! One of my besties got ENGAGED last night! Melanie Kirk will soon become Mrs. Cory Crozier!!! I am so happy for her! We are all going to the beach to celebrate in less than 3 weeks! I am so very happy for her for finding such a great man, and such a ROMANTIC!!! Maybe Bryan can take some lessons :)

It's hard to believe I will be celebrating my three year wedding anniversary with Bryan and my sons first birthday in less than 2 months! Cole was TEN months old yesterday. He is amazing. Besides being the most beautiful baby I have ever laid eyes on, he is the funniest, most attached, and most loveable angel. We have been doing regular checks at the doctor and it looks like he is just going to be "petite!" Sounds funny saying that about a litte boy but he's still staying on the growth curve, at the very VERY bottom, but he's still on the curve. They will take final measurements when he turns one. Cole's appetite has grown tremendously! He eats Gerber puffs like they are candy! He wants so badly to crawl, but just hasn't been able to figure out how to get that back leg to swing around! He's an angel. Sometimes, when Cole and I are home alone and sitting in the recliner together, I get overwhelmed with emotion holding onto him thinking about what we went through and how special he is to me.

Parker, Parker, Parker! Where do I start! Parker is officially two and a half! He is talking non stop and trying to form new sentences everyday! He is hilarious! I am still into the matching outfits and driving my husband crazy! Parker is trying so hard to potty train! He peepee's standing up in the potty at school, but we cannot get him to do that at home! He peepee's before baths and in the mornings, but we just can't get him to tell us when he wants to go! Parker eats anything! Parker loves cucumbers, chicken nuggets, apples, bananas, cheese sticks, and turkey! He's such a well rounded eater! My little men. I feel so lucky to have both of them. I just love them so much, they are so different yet so alike!

My brother Brian moved back to Shreveport a few weeks ago! He's not to thrilled about not being in Florida but he will adjust. I am just glad the boys are getting to know their uncle!!! He got a job in HR at Willis Knighton and I am so so glad he is home! Here are a few pics of the recent months!












No comments:

Post a Comment