Monday, May 10, 2010

God is Good!


Allie, Parker, me (huge me) and Caroline! Enjoying the swing at Bryan's 30th bday this weekend!
We are just returning from the last appointment with the perinatologist! Still no results. They said for sure by the end of this week but we do have some great news to share! Baby Cole's femurs which have measured as low as the 4th percentile have now grown into the 13-15th percentile! This is such an incredible miracle! I started crying my eyes out and could not believe what I was hearing...he said "I told you I love to be wrong!" He also said, "just try your best to block out the last 6 weeks and focus on the impending birth next week!" I am just still in shock even as I type this! God is so good. We are so fortunate that if this is all true, we will have a happy healthy baby boy. I don't want to get overly excited just yet, but I feel so much joy and hope right now to that I want to focus on those positive feelings and enjoy these last 6 days of my pregnancy. I can't say thank you enough for all of the love and support everyone has offered me in these last 6 weeks and I truly do believe that this growth spurt has been a result of the power of prayers. I will post again soon!


4 comments:

  1. What a great Mother's Day Gift! God is sooo Good! Our prayers are still with you all. Get some rest before baby Cole arrives. You are going to have so much fun with those boys! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shows the power of prayer can overcome anything. We will continue to be praying for you and baby Cole as he gets ready to make his grand arrival! I am jealous, I wish we were only a week away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The power of prayer is so amazing! Simon is our miracle baby, and I couldn't stop thanking everyone for their prayers! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy these last few days of your pregnancy and keep those positive feelings! We'll keep you all in our prayers! Can't wait to see a picture of baby Cole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! I can't wait to hear about the arrival of Cole!!

    ReplyDelete