Thursday, May 6, 2010


This is the final product! The
flowers haven't bloomed yet,
but it's anyday now!

Way to go Bryan! It looks
soooooo good!

This was the before...

Window in front of our room...

Another before pic...


FLOWERBEDS & MORE WAITING...
Well, STILL NO AMNIO RESULTS! As of Monday, we were told that it took a full three weeks for my cells to grow here at LSU Medical Center, then finally last week they were sent off to an out of state genetic testing facility. So we wait, could be another 9 days.
Parker went to the dr today and wsa measured and ranks in the 95th percentile against other kids his age. His height was in the 70th, his weight in the 100th and his head in the 95th percentile! He's such a perfect combination of my and Bryan, but definitely gets his height from my dad and brothers! He got his 18 month shots today too-even though he is 20 months old...a little late...way to go mom!

Bryan will be turning the big 3-0 this weekend! I have really tried to keep the crawfish boil a surprise but he's so durn nosy! Says he overheard me and his friend Steve talking about what time he needed to come over to start cooking them.

Anyways, in the meantime, I have been begging Bryan for flowerbeds in front of our house. He started Monday of this week by digging out the grass, then tilling, and framing the beds. Yesterday he started to plant, and after a night without water as a result of hitting a pipe, and having plumbers out today to fix everything, we are finally done with the beds! The pictures don't do them justice-they are so beautiful! I am so proud of him for doing all of this in ONE WEEK! Happy Mother's Day to me! More to come soon!










2 comments:

  1. Flower Beds look great! Continuing to send prayers your way.
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower beds look beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
    I'm sorry to hear that you are still waiting for the amnio results. Hang in there!
    I hope your hubby had fun at his party! It's always tough to keep them from finding out.

    ReplyDelete